Working with business owners to get started
NEW BUSINESS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Understanding the core ethos, positioning, direction, competition
- Co-creating purpose, mission, vision and positioning statements
- Logo design with copyright re-assigned. Vector pdf, transparent png and jpg formats supplied, and other trade mark design
- Brand standards corporate style guide
- Website design, development, SEO and management inc. e-commerce
- All graphic design services and print production
- Product and packaging design
- Merchandising design
- Conceptualisation e.g. building transformations, signage, etc., ideal for centre management proposals or to envisage prior to major expenditure
- Other digital platform setup and design (e.g. field folio, event interfaces)
- Social media creation and content
- POS display design
- Digital screen graphics, presentations, animation
- Product photography and photography direction
- Advertising (press, digital, cinema)
- Signage design, conceptualisation and specs
- Vehicle graphics (cars, trucks, bus, tram, train)
All clients can access our trusted associates with expertise in:
- Human Resources including Employee Startup Resources
- IP Trademark Advice, Searches and Registration
- IT Support and complex customisations
- Interior design, refurbishment and photo realistic renders
A brand is not just a logo, but what is a brand without an outstanding logo at its core?
- A professionally designed logo aligned with your venture’s core ethos, target customer demographics and vision for the future. Drawing upon 30+ years of design experience to create a logo that is memorable, stands the test of time and sets your business apart from any competition.
- Final logo supplied in vector pdf, jpg and transparent png file formats separated into folders specifically for professional print, digital use and in-house use.
- A Colour Specification Guide PDF for distribution with your logo to ensure brand standards are maintained.
- Assignment of copyright of the final, approved logo upon completion*
- IP (Intellectual Property) Trade Mark Registration Process explained.
- *Detailed Terms of Trade and Service provided in advance – no hidden surprises!
Transform from good to outstanding
EXISTING BUSINESS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Businesses often outgrow their original brand identity. Sometimes because there was a limited budget upon startup. Years pass and the brand identity is no longer fashionable, or appeals to the target demographic, or the advanced standards of the product or service don’t quite align with the branding.
- We investigate what is and what isn’t working and why
- We revisit positioning, purpose, mission and vision statements
- We redesign to logo and other trademarks and establish new standards
Plus all other services offered as part of Brand Development.
Website Design & Development
(as part of brand development or re-branding)
Personal Brand Development
Entrepreneurs, medical professionals, elite athletes, dignitaries and celebrities are rarely comfortable with self-promotion. They are either admirably humble and/or prefer to delegate to a trusted source. For speaking engagements, appointment to high-profile positions, investor presentations, centre management or tailored for a specific opportunity, Julie offers:
- Bio editing and résumé creation
- Profile and proposal documents
- Full personal and business LinkedIn development (all-star rating)
- Wikipedia editing
- Other social media setup or review
- Photography direction
Special Projects & Advisory Board
A broad scope of knowledge and experience, offering brand and web development insights for major events, special projects, government programs.
“In short, Julie is a remarkable talent. She is indeed blessed with an innate gift to be both technically at the “top of her game” whilst also managing to instill an enviable level of creativity into her projects. In my case, she fully appreciated my lack of technical know how and showed patience and understanding during our collaboration. Explanations were clear, proving that Julie also insists on keeping up with every latest technical innovation. It puts her at the forefront of her industry.
Creative solutions came thick and fast and rarely were they altered, such is her ability to get it right ‘first time’. Needless to say, this is both cost saving and crucial in maintaining deadlines.”
– Vanessa Wood